FFL Services

FFL Licensee

We offer full FFL services. We are based in Russellville KY 42276, servicing South Central Kentucky. Our services are competitively priced, and we will match any FFL in our area providing like services.

We offer a substantial discount to active, reserve, or retired military personnel and their spouses on FFL transactions.  We also offer free FFL services for both active and retired law enforcement professionals.

We are not a stocking dealer.  However, I generally will have some level of inventory on hand, available for internet online trade or purchase.  You can check the items for sale by clicking here.  You can also check the drop down menus to go directly to items for sale. 

If I don’t have in stock what you want, message me, and I’ll see what is available to me from my sources and I’ll call you back with price and availability within 24 hours.

We will transfer and process any firearm approved for sale in the State of Kentucky.  As an FFL, I am always happy to ship anything that qualifies to a C&R license.  If your state has limitations on your C&R license… expect your item to be shipped to an FFL.  We service interstate and intrastate transactions, as well as private party transfers.  We are available for transfer services for Estate Sales and will travel as needed.

  • Handgun Transfer fee:   $20
  • Long Gun Transfer fee:  $20
  • Additional firearms on same day $20 ea

We are conveniently available by appointment at:



Typically, a buyer or seller will want a copy of my FFL license. 

Click this FFL icon to display a copy of my FFL.Once its on your screen, click it again to print it out, or right click to email to your dealer.

Your dealer will ask you for shipping information.  You can provide him with a copy of my FFL, or provide the following:

RF’s Firearms
248 West Valley Drive
Russellville, KY  42276
FFL #: 4-61-xxx-xx-xx-06580

email: RF@RFJohnston.com

They may or may not have my credentials in their system. If they do, no further action is necessary. If they do not, simply ask the buyer/seller for their email address and a contact person, then call me (270-893-5808) and I will email them a copy of my FFL, so they can legally ship the firearm.

If you have a Concealed Carry permit, we can transfer a firearm to you instantly.  If not, we will call NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) to insure your eligibility to purchase a firearm.

I ship by common carrier, UPS and FedEx.  Sorry no firearm sales to California or any other state where a particular firearm may be illegal.  No international shipments.

Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:

CONTACT ME:  You may place an order, or ask any questions you may have here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808.  Contact me for trade-in quotes as well…