The following is a list of businesses that are NOT firearm friendly. I highly recommend that you do not patronize these establishments. I have personally verified every establishment on this list. Additions will be added as I personally come across them.
1. Cabelas – Bowling Green KY. Cabelas requires firearms to be ‘checked in” and left with security at the door, yet they sell firearms there. I will not check or leave my pistol inthe hands of a clerk at Cabellas. I will and DO shop elsewhere.
2. Costco Bans firearms on premises.
3. Waffle House Banned in all locations.
Contractors that I have personal experience with, and I will categorically NOT recommend:
1. Thomason’s Decorating Center – Russellville KY. Has no installation employees and relies on a list of contractors for installation. Allowed contractor to charge supplies to me without my permission. They then wash their hands of any issues that occur with installation.
2. John Anderson – Russellville KY. Contractor for Thomason’s. Estimates mean nothing to this contractor. His estimate was roughly 60% higher than other contractors I talked to. He was available immediately so I agreed to pay his fee. He then added items to the final bill that nearly doubled his already HIGH estimate. Further, he was the contractor that charged basic supplies to my account at Thomason’s without my permission, that should have been covered in his estimate. Final cost of his installation was three times the initial estimate of the first contractor. Subsequent conversations with another contractor that I employed on a different project, indicated that Anderson has a reputation for doing this. Be warned…